Robert Grijalba is an associate attorney at Hamburg, Karic, Edwards & Martin LLP, where he focuses on business and real estate litigation. Mr. Grijalba also has experience in construction law. Before going to law school, Mr. Grijalba earned a degree in biological sciences from the University of Southern California. Mr. Grijalba earned his J.D. from the University of California, Berkeley School of Law where he received Berkeley Law’s distinguished Prosser Prize in business associations.
When Mr. Grijalba is not working, he enjoys spending his time exercising, cooking, fishing, and relaxing with his family.
- University of California, Berkeley, J.D. 2017
- University of Southern California, 2012
- State of California, 2018
- United States District Court Central District of California, 2019
Professional and Civic Activities and Honors
- Associated General Contractors of California – Legal Advisory Committee
- Former Monthly Caselaw Review Speaker
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- CEB Mechanics Liens (4th Edition) 2021 Update, Editor to Chapter 10
- Additional Languages: Spanish